Are proud to present the following webcast series:
Creating & Delivering an Amazing Virtual Internship Program
June 24th & 26th @10:30am ET | FREE to Register
“Prior to attending this webcast, I was asking myself “How in the world are we going to do a virtual internship?” At the end of the session I was much more confident that we can do it using your tools and advice on how to approach it. Thank you very much and I look forward to attending many more of your sessions!” – Judi Giordano, New York Life
Delivering An Amazing Virtual Internship Experience will be on Wednesday, June 24th. This webcast been created to help you create a best-in-class virtual internship program. You will learn:
- How to deliver a data-driven, best in class framework for a virtual internship experience;
- Identify strategic tools you can use to enhance the experience for you and your virtual interns;
- Equip managers with the right tools to maximize the ROI of your virtual internship initiatives;
- Engage your entire organization by focusing on meaningful outcomes;
- Increase your organizational brand awareness on college campuses;
- And much, much more!
Virtual Internships 101: Success Strategies for Supervisors will be on Friday, June 26th. This presentation was specifically created for those individuals in your organization who either directly supervise, mentor or will be working with interns this summer. We will be focusing on:
- Creating and delivering meaningful workplans for a best-in-class virtual internship experience;
- Understanding what your interns want, need and desire from you as their supervisor;
- Effective techniques for setting expectations and performance management;
- Engaging your entire team to enhance the virtual internship experience;
- Providing impactful performance management and feedback;
- Making the virtual internship experience the best it can be – for you and your intern;
- And much, much more!
Dr. Robert Shindell
During the past 20 years, Dr. Robert Shindell, has successfully held a variety of professional leadership roles in higher education. He developed career centers at The University of Toledo’s College of Engineering, Midwestern State University and the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University. Robert’s innovative approach to career services led The Rawls College of Business Career Management Center to achieve the ranking of 28th in BusinessWeek’s national ranking of College of Business career centers in 2007. Dr. Shindell’s research and opinions are often quoted in the New York Times, The Chronicle of Higher Education, The Washington Post, Inside Higher Ed and many more. He has worked with thousands of employers and higher education career centers in developing successful transition plans for students through both live and virtual presentations.
Dr. Shindell also serves as a member of the Distinguished Scientists Advisory Board for the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) to maximizing The United States Department of Energy’s strategic objectives. In addition to expanding ORISE thought leadership, the DSAB works closely with ORISE leadership, technical experts and liaisons to ensure that strategic milestones related to ORISE activities are met.
Robert has earned his Doctorate of Philosophy from Texas Tech University, a master’s degree in training and development from Midwestern State University, and a bachelor’s degree in education from the University of Toledo.