Is proud to present the following webcast:
Creating & Delivering an Amazing Virtual Internship Program
April 14th @ Noon CT | $99 For-Profit | $79 Non-Profit/Higher Ed/Government
Recording available if you can not attend “live”
“Prior to attending this webcast, I was asking myself “How in the world are we going to do a virtual internship?” At the end of the session I was much more confident that we can do it using your tools and advice on how to approach it. Thank you very much and I look forward to attending many more of your sessions!” – Judi Giordano, New York Life
Delivering An Amazing Virtual Internship Experience will be on Wednesday, April 14th. This 90-minute webcast has been specifically designed to help you and your organization create a best-in-class virtual internship program. What you will learn:
- How to create and deliver a data-driven, best-in-class virtual internship experience
- Identify strategic tools you can use to enhance the experience for you and your virtual interns
- Effective techniques for performance management
- Delivering your virtual internship and utilizing the skills of all your team members
- Optimizing the internship experience – for you, your team and your interns
Supervisory best-practices to ensure a data-driven, best-in-class virtual internship experience
- Creating an environment that drives performance & outcomes
- Developing a performance focused relationship with your intern
- Engaging every member of your team to deliver an amazing virtual internship experience
- Creating pathways to conversion to full-time employment for your interns!
- And much, much more!
Dr. Robert Shindell
During the past 20 years, Dr. Robert Shindell, has successfully held a variety of professional leadership roles in higher education. He developed career centers at The University of Toledo’s College of Engineering, Midwestern State University and the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University. Robert’s innovative approach to career services led The Rawls College of Business Career Management Center to achieve the ranking of 28th in BusinessWeek’s national ranking of College of Business career centers in 2007. Dr. Shindell’s research and opinions are often quoted in the New York Times, The Chronicle of Higher Education, The Washington Post, Inside Higher Ed and many more. He has worked with thousands of employers and higher education career centers in developing successful transition plans for students through both live and virtual presentations.
Dr. Shindell also serves as a member of the Distinguished Scientists Advisory Board for the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) to maximizing The United States Department of Energy’s strategic objectives. In addition to expanding ORISE thought leadership, the DSAB works closely with ORISE leadership, technical experts and liaisons to ensure that strategic milestones related to ORISE activities are met.
Robert has earned his Doctorate of Philosophy from Texas Tech University, a master’s degree in training and development from Midwestern State University, and a bachelor’s degree in education from the University of Toledo.