CLICK HERE to see the full schedule!
This is the premier professional learning and sharing event in North America for college & university career centers. Each session is focused on cutting-edge topics impacting the career services industry.
Dr. Corey Seemiller is the co-author of Generation Z Goes to College, which aims to prepare college administrators and educators for a new generation of college students. She is also the co-author of Generation Z Leads, a practical implementation guide for educators in designing meaningful leadership development experiences for Generation Z college students. Her upcoming new release, Generation Z: A Century in Making, showcases various aspects of the lives of those in Generation Z. Dr. Seemiller’s TED Talk on Generation Z at TEDxDayton in October 2017 showcased how Generation Z plans to make a difference in the world.
*** By registering, you will recieve a copy of Dr. Seemiller’s new book “Generation Z: A Century in the Making” ***
Christine Cruzvergara & Joe Testani believe that we can build better teams and develop people in order to prepare our students and institutions for what the future holds. In career education, we should expect ourselves to be as agile, adaptable, and resilient as we expect our students to be about the future. In this session, Christine Cruzvergara and Joe Testani will discuss trends they see for the future of work and how we can address some of these challenges in our work.
Christine is currently completing her tenure as the Associate Provost and Executive Director for Career Education at Wellesley College where she built a comprehensive career model that engaged the entire college ecosystem ensuring greater opportunity for the next generation of women leaders and garnering national recognition for her forward-thinking vision. In January 2019, Christine will take on her new role as VP of Higher Education & Student Success at Handshake where she’ll lead the strategic development of their university teams and deepen partnerships across the higher education community to achieve more equitable student career success.
Joe currently serves as the Associate Vice Provost for Career Education Initiatives and the Executive Director for Career Education at the University of Rochester. With over 15 years of career services and student engagement experience in diverse institutional settings, Joe has been recognized for his leadership and strategic planning on the departmental, institutional, and professional association level.
The Symposium will also feature the following speakers:
- Mark Babbitt – President of WorkIQ and Founder of YouTern
- Eric Woodard – Director of Fellowships and Internships at Smithsonian Institution
- Camille Norman, SHRP-CP – Kerkering, Barberio & Co.
- Jeffrey Moss – Founder & CEO – Parker Dewey
- Rose Nakamoto – Director of the Santa Clara University Career Center
- Cindy Verduce & Sonya Snellenberger-Holm – Indiana Tech & The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- Christian Garcia – Associate Dean and Executive Director, Toppel Career Center
- Zach Mercurio – Author of The Invisible Leader
- Nida Saleem – Intern Program Manager at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Branden Grimmett – Associate Provost, Loyola Marymount University
- Steven Pedigo – Director of the NYU Schack Institute of RealEstate Urban Lab
- Marie Artim – Vice President, Talent Acquisition at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- And Many More…
CLICK HERE to see the full schedule!
- 1 to 5 Career Center Staff – $359
- 6 to 10 Career Center Staff – $399
- More than 10 Career Center Staff – $459
Remember: Registration Fees are per-office, not per-person!
All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration in this one-of-a-kind distance learning experience. Unlimited archive access for staff is also included.
- Registration is on a per-office basis. All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration.
- Participants may be logged into their own individual office or home computers for the live sessions.
- Every minute of every session will be recorded and placed into our digital archive. Access to the archives is unlimited for staff of registered career centers, and the archives never expire.
- Thousands of colleges and universities have participated in past programming like this with 98% stating they were “highly satisfied”.
- The program is a highly affordable, convenient, and flexible professional development opportunity.